Monday, January 5, 2009

Edna's Farm


I hope I don't curse myself, but Mary & I are hoping we can find a way to make this OUR farm.
We drove up to central Vermont the other day and and met Edna. She'll be heading for a warmer climate later this winter and hopes to leave her homestead dream in good hands.

Having a barn like this would allow me to take my farming up a notch. There are lots of different areas for a variety of critters. Edna has three horses and a bunch of goats living here right now, but they'll be moving south too.


The land up there is beautiful. The forest streches for miles and miles. A year round creek bisects the property, and there's even a swimming hole!

Here's Jack, hard at work already. "Horses are in the corral... what's next... better go check on the chickens!"
A born farm dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment