Monday, January 19, 2009

Dog Days of Winter

Baby, It's cold outside! It kinda makes you want to move your activities indoors. I wonder what other folks do to keep from going crazy this time of the year ... bears sleep... fish dodge trucks falling through the ice... a lot of us plan next Summer's garden with our bounty of seed catalogs. But when that's done, after taking the meat out out of the freezer and before starting to cook dinner...?



For me, the choice is easy... I've got a friend that is always there for me. Someone that never second guesses, and always wants to do what I want to do. Oh, and I don't mean my best friend, Jack the dog...






That's my secret love... my Gibson J-160e... isn't she beautiful?! And you ought to hear her sing! Actually, she sings a lot better than I do.... but at least she's in MY CONTROL! You other guys better find your own girl!


The audience that I play for is a bit critical, though. It helps to keep you on your toes. When they're not impressed... they just stare at me...









One things for sure, though... music does tend to sooth the savage beast!






What do YOU do to keep from going crazy this Winter??

No comments:

Post a Comment