Monday, December 22, 2008

The Great Ice Storm Of 2008

As Winter has decided to force us indoors for the next few months, and I spend so much time reading on this laptop... I figure, 'why not do a bit of writing too?' I'll be posting pictures of our little farm, the weather, our dogs, chickens, and other critters that keep us busy here in the Northeast.

The chickens have a different view from their yard this week. The poor things are not impressed.



Ashley the watch dog had a rough night, with tree branches crashing down everywhere. It sounded like shotgun blasts all night long as trees snapped under the weight of all that ice.



I swear I didn't see one person speeding through town this week! I wish folks could drive like this all the time. Well, at least they have to slow down every ten years or so. That was the last time we had a storm like this one. So it goes in the great Northeast.





No comments:

Post a Comment